Fast and Easy, Grab n Go. Survival Expert curated. Hand Packed in the USA.
2 Person 7 Day Bug Out or Get Home Duffle Bag. All items are packed securely in our Large Wheel Duffle Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA. The kit includes the following: Food and Water: This kit contains 44 Long-Term Food-Storage Meals which will feed 1 person for 14 days or 2 people for 7 days. These products have a 7-year shelf life.
All of our get home bag items are packed securely in our Large Wheel Duffle Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: This get home bag kit contains 44 Long-Term Food-Storage Meals which will feed 1 person for 14 days or 2 people for 7 days. These products have a 7-year shelf life.
- (9) 2-Serving Ready Meal Food Pouches
- (1) Water Purification Bottle – removes up to 99.99% of pollutants and contaminants, producing up to 100 gallons of clean drinking water
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (2) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) Portable Cooking Stove (includes Fuel Tablets)
- (1) Utensil Set
- (1) 16 oz. Steel Cup
- (1) Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (1) Pocket Tissues
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
- (30) Adhesive bandages (1 ¾” x 3/8”)
- (35) Adhesive bandages (3” x ¾”)
- (15) Alcohol pads
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (1) Elastic bandage (2”)
- (4) Finger splints
- (1) First aid guide
- (2) Gauze pads (2” x 2”)
- (2) Gauze pads (3” x 3”)
- (2) Gauze pads (4” x 4”)
- (1) Instant cold pack
- (1) Reusable Case
- (1) Roll of gauze (2”)
- (1) Roll of tape
- (1) Tweezers
Other: These get home bag items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (1) Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) Notepad
- (1) Golf Pencil
- (2) Infectious-Waste Bags
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This Long-Term Food-Storage Essentials Survival Kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. Our ultimate survival kit bug out bag follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.