This Classroom and Workplace Lockdown Kit includes all of the essentials to allow a class or office of 10 people to get through an emergency lockdown situation. All items are packed securely in our 5-Gallon Bucket with Toilet Seat Lid. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the bucket for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Water: These products have a 5-year shelf life.
- (10) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (10) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Light and Communications: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) Emergency Bright Stick
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (1) Large Tarpaulin
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) Roll of Duct Tape
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (1) Roll of Toilet Paper
- (100) Wet Wipes
- (1) Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- (2) Toilet Bags with Chemicals
- (1) Air Freshener
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) 37 Piece Bandage First Aid Kit – handy for minor cuts
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4” x 3”)
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8” x 1 1/2”)
- (1) Reusable case
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This classroom lockdown kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations.